top of page

Medical Translator

-Multilingual Nurses have at least 2 licenses, for example Japanese and Chinese Nurse licenses. They are suitable for giving medical advice.
-Medical Interpreters do not have nurse licenses, but they have Japanese diploma of N1 level (top level). 

Whenever you have to see a doctor in Japan, our bilingual nurses will support you by English, Chinese, Korean, or Burmese.

If you need medical advice, we are happy to answer any time we are here for you.

High level multilingual nurses


We, as nurses,  know the patient's anxiety.
We know how you feel when you are in a foreign country and having to see a doctor that speaks foreign language.
Most of our nurses have experience living in abroad.
If you need a second opinion with our high level doctors, we will manage the meeting time.
You may meet our doctors by Google Meet (online).

You can find more details at "Medical Treatment".

bottom of page